- Center Cockpit
If you have never seen an Amel it is hard to appreciate the thought and consideration that has gone into her design. And with more than $100k spent in the past 12 months on brand new Yanmar Engine, Raymarine Hybridtouch Electronics at helm and Nav Station, Dometic Refrigeration and more, she is absolutely ready in all respects to step aboard and continue cruising.
The Amel 53 is a purpose built passage maker, designed and constructed to effectively deal with the realities of ocean voyaging and long term liveaboard. Watertight collision bulkheads, fully weather protected helm station, full sized engine room with complete and easy access to all maintainable systems, low maintenance exterior, extremely functional interior, lots of storage space both on deck and below, are just some of the features offered by the Amel.
Why consider :
- NEW 80HP Yanmar Engine (2016) - ONLY 24 HOURS!
- NEW Raymarine Hybridtouch Electronics (2016) at Helm and Nav Station including 2x ES128, HD Radar, AIS, SPX2 Autopilot, Forward Sonar and More
- Bowthruster Rebuild (2016)
- NEW Dometic Refrigerator (2016)
- NEW Canvas Cockpit Enclosure (2016)
- NEW Isotherm Freezer (2014)
- NEW Safire Halon system (2012)
Other Notable Features on :
- KISS wind generator (2010)
- Northern Lights Generator (2008) with Magnum Automatic start system
- Dual Inverter Chargers one for 50hz and one for 60hz
- Air Conditioning 3 units totaling 32 000 BTU
- Gale Rider Sea Anchor with 600’ rode
- 150# Stainless Steel Bugel anchor with 300' chain and 75# CQR with 200' chain
- Icom 804 SSB
- Espar diesel fired heating system 5000 BTU
- Electric Primary Winches
- Max Prop feathering Propeller
- RIB (10'6") with 25hp Yamaha outboard
- Viking 6 man liferaft
- Bauer Dive Compressor and 4 tanks
- Haier Washing Machine
She is very seriously for sale and ready for her new owners. Offers encouraged.
she features two spacious double cabins, each with own head. The Aft Owners Stateroom is accessed from the main salon (Headroom is approx. 6'2"). A double berth is to port with settee and writing/vanity to starboard. Large hanging locker and storage are built in; Enclosed Head is to port. The companionway forward has a sea berth that is convertible to a workbench with tool lockers.
Continuing forward into the Main Cabin finds the Navigation Station to starboard, ahead of a wet hanging locker. U-shaped Galley is to port; Main Salon offers a U-shaped Dinette with a fixed table and hinged sides, converting to a double berth. Starboard is a settee berth and pull out seat for the table. Headroom here reaches approximately 6'7". Forward of the watertight door is the Forward Head and hanging locker. The Guest Stateroom is forward with 7' long twin berths that convert into a double berth. Engine Room access is by the lifting cockpit sole on gas shocks. The Cockpit has a hard dodger forward and soft cover. Note the large chart area, captains seat, and removable table for meals.
Interior is in warm and well crafted teak throughout, including teak & holly sole, and is spacious and well ventilated.