Our brokers DO NOT spend hours each day fruitlessly “selling listings” to justify their existence, marketing yacht services in hope of referral fees or any other nonsense. They focus on selling your boat – direct to buyers or in cooperation with nearly 4000 co-brokerage firms.
When you sell with SimpliSix, it immediately goes into our marketing machine. And it really is a technology-driven machine, using data-driven solutions to market your boat or yacht where buyers go to buy – including the most popular web platforms (including Yachtworld, Boats.com and more) and targeted channels through Google search, Facebook, Nautility and more. Simply put, more effective exposure means a dramatically better outcome at a fraction of the cost.
Our office is open 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Saturday (along with brokers on call each evening and on Sundays). With consistent office hours, real people to answer calls (yes, we hate answering machines as much as you) and laser-focused brokers, we are able to provide a better experience for both buyers and sellers.
With separate sales and closing functions, we are able to ensure integrity and safety throughout the entire process. Our closing team will perform lien searches, prepare buyer and seller closing statements, execute funds transfers and assist in the documentation process to ensure a completely safe and seamless experience for both buyers and sellers.
We harness technology to take the stress and confusion out of the transaction. Just sign-in to your private, secure SimpliSix account to view all inquiries (including broker notes on such things as level of interest, expected showing dates and more), prepared reports, brochures, transaction documents along with next steps to ensure your transaction is completely transparent and hassle-free.
88 2001 Burger MY
85 2012 Ocean Alexander MY
78 2011 Ocean Alexander MY
74 2009 Ocean Alexander MY
68 2010 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse
65 2003 Viking Convertible
65 2002 Ocean Alexander Trawler
57 2004 Ocean Yachts Covertible
61 2001 Viking Convertible
55 2003 Hatteras Convertible
54 1998 Hatteras Extended Deck MY
54 1997 Hatteras Convetible
52 2003 Tiara Express
51 1999 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse
50 2009 Marquis Sport Bridge
50 2002 Sunseeker Express
50 2008 Jeaneau
49 1990 Trintella Double Cockpit
48 1987 Sunward Ketch
48 2009 OA Trawler
47 2006 Riviera Convertible
46 2007 Jeaneau
46 1982 Uniflite MY
46 1977 Bertram Convertible
45 2005 Cruisers Express
45 2001 Buddy Davis Convertible
45 1995 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge
45 1998 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge
43 2005 Mainship Trawler
42 2001 Cruisers Express
41 2000 Tiara Express
40 1985 Hinckley Yawl
39 2004 Silverton Aft Cabin
38 2002 Lagoon Catamaran
38 2007 True North
38 1987 Carver Aft Cabin
38 2009 Back Cove Express
38 2009 Fountain Express
37 2001 Intrepid 377 Walkaroound
36 1980 S2 Yachts
36 1977 Egg Harbor Convertible
35 2005 Cruisers Express
34 2000 Pursuit Center Console
34 2000 Sea Ray Express
33 2003 Grady White Center Console
32 1977 Westsail
32 2005 Regulator Center Console
Get Started Today! With our step-by-step guide and Customer Advocates standing by, the process couldn’t be simpler or more transparent.
- Get Free Yacht Valuation based on Proprietary Comparable Sales Data including sold boat data and others comps available in the market.
- Create an Account to view Proprietary Comparable Sales Data including sold boat data and sales data.
- Complete Vessel Data Form and all other relevant documents online.
- Review Offers online, knowing that our Customer Service Advocates are standing by to discuss or answer questions.
- If Offer is Accepted by you (Seller), we’ll coordinate Sea Trial (and survey, if appropriate).
- If Vessel Accepted, an Acceptance of Vessel Agreement will be executed and the transaction becomes binding. Deposits, if applicable become non-refundable.
- We will coordinate closing date and prepare closing package for review and execution. Funds will be dispersed via wire to you on closing day. 100% Painless. 40% Less.