- A Free 100+ point Yacht Inspection Report. – highlighting important features AND imperfections, onboard systems operation and potential maintenance areas for consideration.
- A Free Boat History Report. – checking for damage including recalls, accidents, collisions, fire, hurricanes, groundings, submersion, seizures and more.
- Reimbursement for an independent, accredited marine survey*.
- Reimbursement for closing and USCG documentation services*.
Will Your Current Broker do That?
*Certain Conditions Apply – Just Ask! Our only goal is to empower you to save on your purchase through better technology, better information and better price transparency.
Get Started Today! With our step-by-step guide and Customer Advocates standing by, the process couldn’t be simpler or more transparent.
- Search Yachts for Sale. View Video, Hundreds of Pictures, Specs and More
- Create an Account to view Survey and Proprietary Comparable Sales Data including sold boat data and others comps available in the market
- Make an Offer Online – completely subject to your personal inspection.
- If Offer is Accepted, complete Purchase and Sale Agreement Online and make 6% refundable deposit to SimpliSix escrow account.
- Schedule convenient day to Inspect, Sea Trial and Survey (if desired). We’ll meet you at the boat and head out on the high seas!
- Take two weeks to decide if you would like to accept the boat and proceed to closing or reject the boat (and your deposit will be returned from escrow within one business day).
- If Vessel Accepted by you (Buyer), complete Acceptance of Vessel Agreement. It is only following this acceptance that your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Complete all documents online and schedule closing/delivery date. 100% Painless. Really.
An offer is simply an indication of willingness to enter into an agreement under specified terms (e.g. price, closing date, personal inspection satisfactory to you – at your sole discretion, mechanical inspection(s) and/or other conditions of importance to you, the buyer).
For Buyers, we provide all details necessary to make an informed and knowledgeable offer – prior to driving long distances and/or flying around to see boats without knowing true condition or fair value. As importantly, for buyers, our process saves significant time and money from going to see a boat or yacht, then making an offer only to be rejected.
The process also minimizes gratuitous showings for those with no real intent to make a purchase decision or only with an intent of placing an unrealistic low ball offer.
Bottom line – the process saves everyone significant time and money, cuts out unnecessary brokerage costs and translates to significant savings for both the buyer and seller.
No pressure. No fast talking. No managers or back rooms. When ready, make an offer online – 100% subject to sea trial and your personal inspection.