Our brokers DO NOT spend hours each day fruitlessly “selling listings” to justify their existence or selling ancillary yacht services in hopes of referral fees. They focus on consulting and representing buyers from initial inquiry through closing and get paid based on your satisfaction.
Our Yacht Inspection Report highlights important features AND imperfections, onboard systems operation and potential maintenance areas for consideration. Additionally, we provide a Boat History Report that documents any recalls, accidents, collisions, fire, hurricanes, groundings, submersion, seizures and more.
We want you to get more out of working with us. That’s why we’re happy to pay for the surveyor of your choice – through a credit at closing – to ensure you make a the right purchase decision. While there are certain limitations, just call and we’ll be happy to provide the detail.
With separate sales and closing functions, we are able to ensure integrity and safety throughout the entire process. Our closing team will perform lien searches, prepare buyer and seller closing statements, execute funds transfers and assist in the documentation process to ensure a completely safe and seamless experience for both buyers and sellers.
Stay in the know – anytime and anywhere at your convenience. Just sign-in to your private, secure SimpliSix account to view prepared reports, brochures, transaction documents along with next steps to ensure your transaction is completely transparent and hassle-free.
88 2001 Burger MY
85 2012 Ocean Alexander MY
78 2011 Ocean Alexander MY
74 2009 Ocean Alexander MY
68 2010 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse
65 2003 Viking Convertible
65 2002 Ocean Alexander Trawler
57 2004 Ocean Yachts Covertible
61 2001 Viking Convertible
55 2003 Hatteras Convertible
54 1998 Hatteras Extended Deck MY
54 1997 Hatteras Convetible
52 2003 Tiara Express
51 1999 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse
50 2009 Marquis Sport Bridge
50 2002 Sunseeker Express
50 2008 Jeaneau
49 1990 Trintella Double Cockpit
48 1987 Sunward Ketch
48 2009 OA Trawler
47 2006 Riviera Convertible
46 2007 Jeaneau
46 1982 Uniflite MY
46 1977 Bertram Convertible
45 2005 Cruisers Express
45 2001 Buddy Davis Convertible
45 1995 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge
45 1998 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge
43 2005 Mainship Trawler
42 2001 Cruisers Express
41 2000 Tiara Express
40 1985 Hinckley Yawl
39 2004 Silverton Aft Cabin
38 2002 Lagoon Catamaran
38 2007 True North
38 1987 Carver Aft Cabin
38 2009 Back Cove Express
38 2009 Fountain Express
37 2001 Intrepid 377 Walkaroound
36 1980 S2 Yachts
36 1977 Egg Harbor Convertible
35 2005 Cruisers Express
34 2000 Pursuit Center Console
34 2000 Sea Ray Express
33 2003 Grady White Center Console
32 1977 Westsail
32 2005 Regulator Center Console
Get Started Today! With our step-by-step guide and Customer Advocates standing by, the process couldn’t be simpler or more transparent.
- Search Yachts for Sale. View Video, Hundreds of Pictures, Specs and More
- Create an Account to view Survey and Proprietary Comparable Sales Data including sold boat data and others comps available in the market
- Make an Offer Online – completely subject to your personal inspection.
- If Offer is Accepted, complete Purchase and Sale Agreement Online and make 6% refundable deposit to SimpliSix escrow account.
- Schedule convenient day to Inspect, Sea Trial and Survey (if desired). We’ll meet you at the boat and head out on the high seas!
- Take two weeks to decide if you would like to accept the boat and proceed to closing or reject the boat (and your deposit will be returned from escrow within one business day).
- If Vessel Accepted by you (Buyer), complete Acceptance of Vessel Agreement. It is only following this acceptance that your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Complete all documents online and schedule closing/delivery date. 100% Painless. Really.